Walk amongst the hustle and bustle of NYC’s busiest commercial district. From museums and shopping to shiny skyscrapers and gothic cathedrals, we visit it all.
(1) Where in Midtown can one trace the origins of the New York Yankees logo to? (2) Just how many pairs of panties was Marilyn Monroe wearing during her famous Seven Year Itch scene?
The Beatles, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Big, Mad Men, Dave Mathews Band, Marilyn Monroe, Scent of a Woman
Conor Clapton, 1st Speeding Ticket on Lexington Avenue, Bernie Madoff, Cell phone scandals at the University Club
Come experience a perfect mix of NYC with iconic skyscrapers, mafia, and mansions. From quaint Murray Hill to the busiest train terminal in the world, we visit it all.
(1) What iconic skyscraper did New Yorkers vote as the one they would most like demolished? (2) What building was constructed to allow its owner to look down on Henry Ford and s**t on the world?
Sliver, Gremlins 2, George Costanza, Friends With Benefits, The Wiz, Superman, The Godfather, Catch Me If You Can
Holocaust, “Big Paulie” Castellano, John Gotti, Civil War Draft Riots, Gangs of New York, Most Despised Building in NYC
Come experience NYC’s haven for celebrity luxury apartments, museums, music and much more. From the site of the birth of Rock ‘n’ Roll to the death of Rock ‘n’ Roll, we visit it all.
(1) Where can one get the best hotdog in New York City? (2) Why does Columbus Circle suddenly feel a bit less safe after learning about its inventor?
Alex Rodriguez, West Side Story, Bono, James Dean, Allman Brother, Babe Ruth, Conan O’Brien, Jerry Seinfeld, Joan Baez
Ghostbusters, “Needle Park”, Payola, Chicago Black Sox, The Westies gang, Death of John Lennon, The Seinfeld Rule
Come explore the oldest streets in Manhattan. From trading beads in Battery Park to trading stocks on Wall Street, we visit it all.
(1) What building upon its completion cast such a massive shadow on the city that it led to the creation of the modern day skyscraper? (2) Why is a transfer of funds a back-breaking experience at the Federal Reserve?
National Treasure, Oliver Stone, Batman, Donald Trump, Men in Black, Manchurian Candidate, Kate and Leopold
September 11, Ghost of St. Paul the Apostle, Wall Street Bombing, Captain Kidd, Great NY Fire of 1835, Ghostbusters
Continue to explore regions of the Upper West Side we couldn’t get to in our full-length tour. From Civil War monuments to tiny Tudor villages, we visit it all.
(1) Where can one move to be both a neighbor to Liz Lemon and Will Truman? (2) What will a $5 million StairMaster buy you in the Upper West Side?
Night at the Museum, Jerry Seinfeld, Moby, Will & Grace, 30 Rock, Santa Claus
Joan of Arc, “Seinfeld Rule”, Lost City of Gold
Explore the trendy former artist haven known as “The Village”. From potter’s fields to “Positively 4th Street”, we visit it all.
(1) What Friends star was offered the lead role in Men in Black prior to Will Smith? (2) What former celebrity was so good at managing family life on the road that he actually started “2” families?
Bob Dylan, Dylan Thomas, Sex Pistols, Big Lebowski, Friends, Edgar Allen Poe, Tina Turner, Jimi Hendrix
Murder of Nancy Spungen, John Wilkes Booth, Prohibition, Operation Midnight Climax, Chicago Seven, House of Terror